Our Employees have been instructed, trained and supplied safety equipment to perform their work in a safe manner. The following is a list of requirements of our health and safety program and insist that our employees be trained and comply with:
- WHMIS (Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System) Training
- CSAO Basics of Fall Protection Training
- MINISTRY of LABOUR: Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations for Construction Projects. Rev. 01/06
- WS & IB registration and reporting.
- PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) Supplies and Training
- CSAO Health and Safety Manual (Relating to Boilermakers, Insulators, Millwrights, Pipe Trades, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning and Sprinkler and Fire Protection Trades.
- ODP Training (Ozone Depletion Program): An environmental awareness course related to the proper and safe handling of refrigerants.
- TSSA (Technical Standards and Safety Association) Registration and Fuel Safety Compliance Program.
- TSSA (Technical Standards and Safety Association) Registration / Authorization under Boilers and Pressure Vessels Safety Program, installation and service of Refrigeration Pressure Piping as per CAS B52 Mechanical Refrigeration Code.
- P.O.S.T. training: Petroleum Oriented Safety Training
If your workplace has any additional requirements and we have not already received your health and safety policy, please feel free to contact us in order that we may incorporate your specific requirements into our health and safety program.