- It is the policy of this company to perform work in the safest manner possible and in accordance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act and the regulations made under the act.
- Protecting employees from workplace injury and disease is our major continuing objective.
- All employees must work in compliance with health and safety legislation and with the practices and procedures spelled out by this company.
- It is in the best interest of all parties to consider accident prevention in every activity. Commitment to health and safety is an integral part of this company.
- Compliance with health and safety procedures will be reviewed at monthly service meetings. Violations will be recorded and addressed.
- It is this company’s policy to do everything possible to ensure that each employee works in a safe and healthy environment.
We are constantly working to improve our safety training and reduce the risk of workplace accidents. Along with our internal safety policy, we have trained our employees for job specific safety requirements. Our employees are POST trained
The Petroleum Oriented Safety Training (POST) is a safety orientation program which many oil companies require as the minimum acceptable safety training to access their sites.
We have installed GPS tracking in our vehicles. This allows us to know of our techs whereabouts if we should ever lose contact with them. As they work alone often and are up on roofs, it is a safety concern should they become injured